Echoes Echoes

Nice melody. I really like the vocal and the arps. The drop isn't a heavy dubstep drop, but is was pleasant. However, I think that the sub bass should be a bit more powerful in the first melody verse. The song could also bea lot more louder.

Strykur responds:

Thanks! Yeah the drop's not too heavy but it's heavier than what I've done before and with the key I chose I had a lot of problems with the subbass due to the key I chose and also notes I used. I probably should have compressed the melodic bits a bit more too since the volume jumps a bit. Thanks for the feedback!

Freedom [Melodic Dubstep] Freedom [Melodic Dubstep]

Your talents are unbelievable. Its so awesome to have a twin brother

Zelgeon responds:

Yeah ikr xD
thanks for the compliment ;D

Dream of you Dream of you

I really enjoy the melodic shits

Thanks man!

Shimmer Shimmer

Excellent melody, but the drop lacks a bit of power. Wish you a good success for the contest!!

Strykur responds:

Yeah I agree, so I'll be doing something with a little more power in the drop for my next piece. Thank you very much! :)

Wanderer Wanderer

Probably your best song, some areas feel kinda empty but it is negligible. When are you going to make a dubstep?

Strykur responds:

Thanks, I think it might be one of my best as well. I'm working on a dubstep piece right now but I'm a bit stuck with it.

Buttpoop Buttpoop

Shittiest song ever

Dark Skies Dark Skies

Well, the main problem of this song is that the melody is way too repetitive. If it varies just a bit, it would be more interesting. Another thing is that, the drop seems too light, the growls should be louder and more distorted. Overall, the song should have more elements

Strykur responds:

I agree that the melody is a bit repetitive, but it is actually varied in a few places if you didn't notice (which probably means it isn't varied enough). And yeah, the drop is a tad light, but there is plenty of distortion there, and not all dubstep has to have a heavy and super-growly drop.

Sunken Sunken

This is one of your most insane songs! The atmosphere is really nice, you really got a deep feeling in it. You should probably add some really wet arps and then automate their dryness and wetness in the course of the song. A bass drop would be appreciated? (lol all I know is bass drops lol lol lol)

Strykur responds:

Hey, long time no see! Thank you! I was considering adding an arp, maybe it would have added some stuff to the song, and liquid DnB tends to not have a bass drop. If it wasn't liquid then I would have made one :P

AIM - The Ancient Warrior AIM - The Ancient Warrior

No words

Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

That Au5 ambience.!.